Chance

North Star Dogs who found their Fur-Ever homes!

Chance

Postby beth panwitz » Sun May 06, 2012 9:46 am

IMG_4453REVWEB.jpg
IMG_4453REVWEB.jpg (65.15 KiB) Viewed 9714 times

Hi, my name is Chance and I'm looking for a love connection. Match.Com didn't have a category for me to post my bio but the nice folks at NorthStar said they would love to add me to their list of perspective bachelors and bachelorettes. I'm a tall, dark and handsome fellow (if I do say so myself) with glossy black and white hair that is thick and fluffy. I'm about 25" tall and weigh 80# (of solid muscle of course ;) ). I'm in great health and flea-free. I love taking long walks, cuddling on the floor, playing with balls and being where ever you are. I have a deep baritone voice and do snore a little when I'm really tired :oops: I get a little too interested in little critters like cats, rabbits and chickens and although I enjoy other friendly dogs, especially the female ones, we really wouldn't need to have a dog to make me happy. I don't lie around on the couch or recliner and I don't make messes in the house. I love to eat and will do just about anything you want for a snack. I'm looking for a forever match and my ideal love connection would be with someone who would be home a lot to spend time with me or might want to take me to work or do therapy work with me as I love eveyone I meet. If you think you could be my love connection, contact my agent at PaulaH@northstarbcrescue.org and she can tell you all about me. I'm currently living in Muncie, IN.

Chance is up to date on his vaccinations, heartworm/flea/tick preventative, neutered, microchipped and ready to find his forever home. This is a wonderful dog who deserves a great forever home. He doesn't always remember he is a big guy so a home with small children is not going to be the perfect match for him. If you love big, happy lower energy dogs, this guy just might be your love connection. E-mail for more details, who knows, this could be the love of your life!

IMG_4454REVWEB.jpg
IMG_4454REVWEB.jpg (38.05 KiB) Viewed 9714 times
IMG_4415REVWEB.jpg
IMG_4415REVWEB.jpg (44.53 KiB) Viewed 9714 times
beth panwitz

Re: Chance - adult male Border Collie

Postby PaulaH » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:54 pm

Chance continues to do well in foster care. He spent the day going to the clinic with Beth today and was perfectly content to lie on the floor and snooze while she did some paperwork. He got to go to Rural King and say hi to a lot of people who commented on "what a good boy" and "what a good looking boy" he was. He walks very nicely on a leash and greets strangers very well. He loves to ride in the car and likes to sit on the passenger side as co-pilot, looking out the window and grinning at everyone who goes by. He is the perfect companion and would be great for someone looking for a dog to take wherever they go. If you are interested in Chance, contact his foster mom at PaulaH@northstarbcrescue.org for more information on this great dog!
PaulaH

Re: Chance - ADOPTION PENDING!

Postby Toni » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:27 pm

Adopted September 1, 2012 :D
Toni
Site Admin

Return to Happy Tails!