Dusty

North Star Dogs who found their Fur-Ever homes!

Dusty

Postby Cindy » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:41 am

Dusty was a senior dog acquired from a Michigan shelter. She was a very sweet and devoted dog that got along well with everyone. She ended up already being at her forever home, because her foster mom adopted her on December 31, 2008.

She is an excellent companion dog and would really like to have a family where she can hang out with her person all day. She'll wait patiently by the door for you to come back, but is always hoping you'll take her for a car ride, because it's one of her favorite things to do.

I swear this dog just keeps getting cuter and cuter as time goes by. She settled right into the family routine and has taken up residence next to my bed at night. Every morning she checks to see if I'm going to get up WHEN the alarm goes off or not...and then, after what she feels is an appropriate length of time, she does these little 'huffs' and a tiny little irish jig next to my bed to get me up. Sometimes I get up right away, and other times I pretend to sleep just because she's so freaking cute when she huffs and taps.

This morning I took Dusty and the boy cat outside with me while I checked on some plants in the yard. Echo (cat) was just loving it, as he thinks it the greatest for us all to be outside together, so he was 'helping' me check on everything while Dusty was busy making sure the perimeter of the yard was secure.
Attachments
dusty.jpg
dusty.jpg (34.93 KiB) Viewed 6269 times
Cindy

Return to Happy Tails!