Jalen

North Star Dogs who found their Fur-Ever homes!

Jalen

Postby Cindy » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:23 am

Jalen, an Australian Shepherd, was about 8 months old when he was given up by his previous owners. He was aleady partially trained and very affectionate. His new forever family took him home on November 29, 2008.

Purebred Australian Shepherd. Have you ever seen a more beautiful Aussie! Jalen is new to foster care so we are just getting to know him. He just got here today, but already I see him starting to trust me and take steps towards wanting to please me, even if it means stepping out of his comfort zone. Jalen is a super sweet boy just looking for a friend & a good ear rub.

Jalen is a super sweet 8 mo old purebred Australian Shepherd. He is house/crate trained and is learning how to be part of a family. He loves children, other dogs and kittys and is very patient. Jalen's favorite thing to do is curl up in your lap if you sit on the floor with him....all he wants is love. Although he is really smart and knows some commands, Jalen will need obedience training upon being adopted. Jalen is being fostered in Central Michigan.
Attachments
jalen.jpg
jalen.jpg (81.49 KiB) Viewed 6356 times
jalen2.jpg
jalen2.jpg (124.77 KiB) Viewed 6356 times
Cindy

Return to Happy Tails!